Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Slacker

I've been writing in this thing for a few weeks now, but I haven't made a lot of effort to make it public yet. I plan to do so soon, but I've been hoping to make it more interesting and get some more stuff up here. It's just been so busy between preparations and then family coming for Christmas, so I haven't written in awhile. Shaun and I both got out of work early today (yay, snow) so we're going to take the afternoon to relax and watch a movie, then decide later if we're venturing back out into it to celebrate with some friends or having a cozy night in.

But there's a 4-day weekend coming up, so I hope to catch up with posts of some more yummy holiday recipes (if you like the look of them, maybe you can save them for next year :-P) and a "year-in-review" type post (although I don't remember a whole lot before June, lol). So I'm off to do some more slacking, but I shall return, hopefully to be a better blogger. Maybe that'll be my resolution.

Happy New Year!

No comments: