Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Okay, so I lied...

...I'm not done talking about TV. (Really, will I ever be?) How could I, when one of my favorite TV personalities ever, Conan O'Brien, returned to the air last night after 3 long months? It was so great to see him back, and I couldn't help but grin as his name came on in the new Tonight Show credits, complete with a jazzed-up version of his old Late Night theme song. I obviously have a soft spot for Conan, especially after our trip to a taping of his show last year, so I really hope people will give him a chance and he'll succeed in his new time slot. I just appreciate his natural humor, goofiness, and the fact that he will do whatever crazy thing it takes to make people laugh. Just as a taste, here is my favorite part of last night's show - the opening:



Speaking of funny videos, I also watched VH1's "Best Week Ever" last week when I heard that Kris and Adam from AI would be making an appearance. Shaun thinks I'm ridiculous for all the Idol stuff I've been hunting down, but that's okay...it's fun. And I think it's slowly dying down. Anyway, Kris is hilarious at the beginning and end of this clip (though I wish Adam's face weren't blocked at the beginning):



"Yeah capes!" LOL. And Adam answers all our burning questions in this one:



Lastly, I would like to ask anyone interested to settle something for my lovely husband and me. I think that this last video is funny...yes, it's odd, frightening, and totally fake, but when it hits about the halfway point, I can't help but start to giggle. Shaun, on the other hand, thinks it's stupid.



What say you, dear reader? And do you like the video-heavy posts or do they get annoying? I like sharing fun stuff I've encountered but if links are better than embedding I'll do that...I aim to please. For now, off for more Conan!

No comments: